Anyone else miss 1st person moris?

I don’t know about you but I really liked when Moris were made in a 1st person perspective. Since killer is always in 1st person it felt more natural to do them in the same perspective.

On a similar note I really hope they update wraith trapper and Billy’s Moris and hopefully keep them 1st person too

Comments

  • Not really. I don’t see how the more modern Mori’s like Ghostface and Legion would work in first person? The third person view has allowed them to get more creative and that’s something I enjoy.

    I hope they update some of the old killers like Wraith and Trapper to have something more exciting.

  • i like 3rd person mori more, tbh its the only time when you get look at your killer skin in game

  • nopeeee, 3rd person rocks more for me, seeing the whole thing from a viewer's prospective lets you understand the terror you just striked through their hearts

  • Yea, I hope they release more 1st person mori's.

  • 1st person moris look awful imo so not at all.

  • No I agree, the first person moris were way cooler than the third person moris.

  • I understand that a lot of people prefer the more cinematic 3rd-person moris, but I always found it jarring to suddenly be thrust outside of my character for them.

    Really wish that we could get 1st-person perspectives added for all the 3rd-person-only moris. Then just allow players to toggle a setting as to which killer camera would be used during a particular mori animation.