SABO HACKERS! Fix this hacker infestation devs!

Played killer on Dead Dawg Saloon and came across a WHOLE SQUAD of hackers that perma-saboed the hooks. Just when I thought playing this game couldn't get any worse.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    Hackers are kind of fun once in awhile. It's fun to try to kill cheaters and if they aren't TOO over the top I find it's surprisingly doable a lot of the time. I had a david that picked himself up instantly (faster than my attack cooldown with 8 stacks of STBFL) over and over again, and I managed to kill him by grabbing him off of an unhook then just camping both of them to death. It was a challenging 4k, and kind of rewarding to "solve an unexpected puzzle".

    Believe me when I tell you I've never come across a "fun" hacker yet lol. This sabo hack is new to me though, and it's a spit in the face more than anything.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @SnowMiser said:

    Devs won't even stop people from using voice chat despite that being obviously cheating, and all it would take is removing SWF. What makes you think these idiots are even capable of stopping other kinds of cheats?

    OMG This troll is everywhere with basically the same comments. Welcome to the forums - you're schtick is lame.

    One day we will get an ignore feature so we don't have to see the troll's inane comments.

  • @Ghost_Face_Main said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118934#Comment_2118934

    Believe me when I tell you I've never come across a "fun" hacker yet lol. This sabo hack is new to me though, and it's a spit in the face more than anything.

    Just slug em all. If they don’t want to be hooked, they can’t complain about being left to bleed out.

  • Were you sure they were hackers cause they could just be abusing the breakdown bug which means hooks that breakdown gets used on is permanently saboed

  • If you believe you've encountered hackers, please report them in the game and send additional evidence to support. Read here for more: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules

    However, if you believe you have encountered a hug, report it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs