How Many God Pallets?
How many god pallets are on the Game? You think it’s enough? Maybe the devs should put in more. In fact, I think we need to be unable to see anything for 30 seconds at the start of the match. I feel like every three steps I take there is a god pallets. If we are so desperate to give survivors a head start and an easy match just have killer stand still and unable to move for 40 seconds at the start of the match.
Comments
Way too many
God pallets or not, almost every pallet on every map is impossible to play around. Hawkins is the only good map.
There are 24 pallets on that map.
I do not know how many of them are God pallets, but it sure feels like ALL of them.
I think there's 16 god pallets and another 6-8 brokenly strong pallets. I haven't counted personally though, this is just stuff I've heard. I do know that the difference between a god pallet and a safe pallet on The Game is miniscule.
It makes it worse when the survivors get this map and act so cocky. Cause they know that map is broken.
Unless you're playing Bubba/Legion/Billy with Spirit Fury/Enduring, in which case it is some of the most mindless fun in DbD
Imagine someone really playing legion with spirit fury and enduring.
LOL.
... Huh?
I think he is referring to the fact that Legion would probably just halt for a fraction of a second and then vault the dropped pallet using his/her power and not need the aforementioned perks.
I take it people have never though about what might happen when you take a killer that makes everyone instantly injured and put them on a map with a bunch of pallets?
.... I mean.... no?
They play very poorly and refuse to change tactics.
I use it with good Results. And now?
Don’t forget Nurse lol
Okay?
I’m just saying