Halloween Event Sidenote
Overall this event will be just like the summer BBQ event with one little difference:
"Survivors lose a little nectar if they die during the trial."
To my survivor brethren I urge you all to rally to the call of:
G E N R U S H
"Survivors lose a little nectar if they die during the trial."
To my survivor brethren I urge you all to rally to the call of:
G E N R U S H
Comments
But they get the nectar by doing a different objective than the gens.
Hmm, I'm not so sure my friend. While the same sounds odd, given how the killers get: "Cankerous Hook(s)" it seems to me that the "Visceral Cankers" will be generator related.
I really hope not, they should totally be a separate objective. In fact for every event the special gens should be a separate objective. Also have you played the PTB yet? I heard they changed the event offering rarity. Would they cost the same amount of BP or would they be more expensive? I haven't played the PTB so I wouldn't know as a console player.
so just to make sure. the event will be like howling grounds where we earn the cosmetics and not have to buy them with real money?
I think both.
Visceral Cankers have their own audio-events, model and everything. I'm 99% sure that they will be alternative objectives.
It also wouldn't make sense for Survivors to lose nectar if their objective took 80 seconds to complete (if they were gens).
Survivor event objective will most likely not be tied to gens for the sake of the killer's time management.