That's Rude challenge won't progress

PC

I've tried a lot of different ways of doing this and despite having definitely done this successfully over 50 times in one game, the challenge won't count two occasions of pointing in the direction of the killer after activation of premonition.

Right now, it seems unachievable.

This occurs every time. I try to do the challenge with it active, have tried to deactivated and reactivate the challenge to troubleshoot it, but nothing works.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    How close are you to the killer while pointing? I had to be right up in their grill for it to work.

    I had a few games where I was literally chasing the killer in order to do the challenge, but nothing. it's a buggy mess, which is sad because it's one of the only incredibly specific challenges that I don't believe is incredibly stupid/frustrating to get if the game functions correctly.

  • You need to just wait for whole animation and don't move at all

  • @maaadinsomniac said:

    You need to just wait for whole animation and don't move at all

    Again, done. Tried it in many different variations. If it's not consistent, it's bugged because it doesn't function correctly.