Here’s a pro tip

Against infinite mikey no heals focus gens as healing won’t matter stay wounded for deadhards

Comments

  • As if survivors didn't already finish 5 gens and teabaged 10 times by the time Myers gets to tier 3 with that addon.

  • Infinite Tier 3 Myers is already kind of a gimmick. If the survivors play well, they can get the gens done long before he gets his instadown.

  • @ShrimpTwiggs said:

    Infinite Tier 3 Myers is already kind of a gimmick. If the survivors play well, they can get the gens done long before he gets his instadown.

    True but it’s always helpful to know what to do against one

  • i mean. Kinda right but if you dont use DH being healed is more helpfull for hiding against it

  • @TurboTOne said:

    i mean. Kinda right but if you dont use DH being healed is more helpfull for hiding against it

    True

  • Pro Tip: Stop standing still and tbagging a myers at the start of the game.

    I swear, every time I play myers some clown thinks they're the bees knees for giving me free stalk. Okay, cool. You don't have to worry about me hitting T3 mid-chase the rest of the game. But who says I'm not running Infinite?

  • @KayTwoAyy said:

    Pro Tip: Stop standing still and tbagging a myers at the start of the game.

    I swear, every time I play myers some clown thinks they're the bees knees for giving me free stalk. Okay, cool. You don't have to worry about me hitting T3 mid-chase the rest of the game. But who says I'm not running Infinite?

    Exactly and just because a Myers is doing jumpscares don’t mean he’s not got noes on your asses do the bones people