Does pc player have recoil?

In been wondering this after playing a trickster game as I couldn't even injure a survivor with his power much less control it.

But I was Scott play and it look like there was no recoil what so ever.

So I would like to know if pc players don't have recoil

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As far as I know they just recently made a huge reduction to his recoil. Maybe you played him before that?

    Just play a game as him just a few minutes ago

  • Trickster does have recoil on PC but it's just much easier to deal with on Mouse and Keybord compared to controller

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Trickster does have recoil on PC but it's just much easier to deal with on Mouse and Keybord compared to controller

    that unfortunate. Thanks by the way

  • Yes PC does have recoil. But Only from a far away to medium distance does it really become noticeable. If the survivor is close, then the recoil is not noticeable.

  • The recoil is better but still very noticeable and it makes him the least fun killer to play on console. I would rather play Nurse or Huntress and would probably do much better.

  • PC players manipulate recoil so that it has little to no impact on our aim. It is only noticeable at very far ranges.