A brightness opinion

Hello, I must say the color blind opinion has helped me with some of my games. But If I'm honest I alway have problems seeing in darker maps for examples (midwitch, swamp, trapper maps, and the wriath maps.)

I honestly play on ps4 and it's extremely hard to see I play a game and I expect to see what I'm doing. The game should have a brightness opinion to help other players to see. I meet some people who would agree with me and I hope this will come soon.

Comments

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    Hello, I must say the color blind opinion has helped me with some of my games. But If I'm honest I alway have problems seeing in darker maps for examples (midwitch, swamp, trapper maps, and the wriath maps.)

    I honestly play on ps4 and it's extremely hard to see I play a game and I expect to see what I'm doing. The game should have a brightness opinion to help other players to see. I meet some people who would agree with me and I hope this will come soon.

    Yes please. Some maps are almost impossible to see on

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243497/a-brightness-opinion

    Yes please. Some maps are almost impossible to see on

    Make sure you vote my discussion so more people can see this. I highly appreciate of this spreads

  • They indirectly addressed this before. They used to have offerings called moon bouquets that would darken and lighten the lighting on the maps. However, the devs removed them because they wanted more control over lighting features. So there's your answer.