I really hope we get mr x just wow tho I'm so hyped after getting bored I haven't felt like this in
I really thought about quitting for a while but I'm so happy BHVR gave me something to look forward to again ..mr x gonna give it to ya! Hopefully ๐
Comments
I'm incredibly pissed! They released a trailer a while back of FNAF, and Joke or not it really annoys me that they didn't do it! Instead we get the stupid trickster, and instead of focusing on things that already exist they just throw in new stuff. I'm all for new content, but how about actually doing the things you Announce before announcing something new???
They never released a fnaf trailer.
Oh, I get what hes talking about... Someone made a false account dead by daylight and acted like it was the real one, and one of their videos I think was of FNAF
yeah they did. It's even from the Dead By Daylight YT channel. Either that or I've been super bamboozled
Thats a fake acoount
Congrats, you got bamboozled
Nvm I've been super bamboozled. Someone just literally copied the DBD channel... was already wandering why I only saw this one video. Well lmao
I noticed XD
One day my friend, it will happen one day
Lmao thanks. But in my opinion, they really should release a FNAF chapter. I know that licenses wouldn't be an issue since Scott even Suooirts people that make fnaf fangames financially. If someone like bhvr came by and asked to make a collab, it wouldn't take much to get it happenning
Why a pole you wanna see someone dance on it?
........................................ I'm a just back away
You've been super bamboozled. The official channel has this tick mark and subscriber count:
That channel has no tick mark, subscriber count, other videos, and a very low-res version of the 4th anniversary banner.
there's nothing FNAF related coming to DBD in the near future.
it would be nice yes, but considering that the mere mention of FNAF sends the community into a frenzy i would not like to see what would happen if it actually gets in
The only leaker who's said anything remotely close to FNAF coming to DBD is LeaksByDaylight, who has been proven false multiple times and even queerbaited the entire community with All-Kill. The rest of the leakers- the reliable ones- have leaked very cool DBD collaborations that I can't talk about but FNAF was not among them. No, that was't a hint.