Give consoles more options regarding brightness / contrast
Most of the advantages PC had over console were addressed before crossplay launched, or soon after. BHVR did a great job increasing camera sensitivity, and making next-gen console versions of the game, which addressed FPS disparities. (still haven’t been able to get one of these)
Graphics settings are still an issue, though. From what I understand, by using low settings or an application, PC players can greatly increase their visibility, putting console players at a disadvantage. I tried calibrating and color balancing my TV using software, but it didn’t make a difference. So, all that’s left is to ask here.
I understand that you can’t create an option to change graphic settings on console, but a feature to adjust contrast/brightness/gamma is.
Also, I know it’s counter-intuitive to request this for a horror game, as the feature detracts from the wonderful environments BHVR creates, but PC players are already doing it. So, I don’t see the harm.
Comments