I'm going to get hate for this but

Why are keys not able to be used in the dying state? For those rare situations where a slugged survivor with a key is able to get to the hatch, it logically doesn't make sense they can't use it while sniffing the hatch. Again, this is a very unordinary circumstance that I think should warrant the use of the key. For whatever key nerf is coming up, I hope this small buff could be added to the key mechanic.

Comments

  • Aren't keys strong enough?

  • @CornHub said:

    Aren't keys strong enough?

    Again probably more hate, but I really don't think they're all they're made out to be. You have to complete the required amount of generators for the hatch to spawn; then find it; then use the key. I mean sure, there can be SWFs who use it for multiple survivor escapes, but I'd say that's outside the norm. This is not so much about the strength or weakness of the key, but rather that it is illogical it cannot be used on the ground right next to the hatch.

  • Keys are strong enough

  • Because no item is allowed to be used in the Dying State.

  • @CornHub said:

    Aren't keys strong enough?

    If keys could be used in the lobby, it would solve the long queue problem, and we killers would only have to get involved when there's a survivor that wants to play.

  • Key needs huge nerfs not buff. Stop claim easy brain less wins.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Slugging the person with a key to prevent them from opening hatch is the only way to really counterplay keys right now. You are basically asking to make keys uncounterable.