Oh MY GOD Resident Evil is comming, thx Devs
Hi,
one of the most fav Chapter EVER will be joining into the fog. Im so happy about the announce and i hope it will be the best Chapter of all time. By the way i played all resident Evil series. At the beginning on PS1 with the Reccon Forest: Chris Redfield, Albert Wesker, Rebecca Chambers, Jill Velentine, Berry Burton until Nr2. Leon S Kennedy, Claire Redfield ect. ect. HYPE INC !
What do you think about guys ?
Comments
Do you have any links to that?
I’ve only played Resident Evil 2 and 6. I’m not a huge fan and I don’t get the hype but it’s not a fandom I joined so...
I hope the Killer Power or the survivor/killer perks are enough to peak my interest. Hope they add another chapter with double survivor or...crazy thought...double killer.
if your gunna break the game anyway, might as well do it in style~