Re survivors
Please replace screams with lines of dialogue from the original games. I wanna hear Barry yell about Jill Sandwich's when he's hooked.
Please replace screams with lines of dialogue from the original games. I wanna hear Barry yell about Jill Sandwich's when he's hooked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
TOFU as a DBD Character or GTFO
Even better
There’s a person who plays this game with the username Jill Sandwich and I laugh every time they’re in my lobby. 😂
Leon on the hook yells at Ada running through the exit gate: "ADA WAIT!"
Oh good lord I can't wait till this community discovers Chris Posting, it'll make my day
That's a good skin idea: Jill Sandwich.
Chase music: RE Director's Cut Basement Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOUBcBS6B2gJill, Leon or Ada would be for me.
but jill is my favourite.. she is thicc :D
Who tf would talk when you're impaled on a meathook, But ya'll can dream whatever you guys want lol
ahahahaha DC basement theme should be clowns chase theme tbh
Literally just played with this survivor now. What are the chances?!