Some ideas for re chapter (and one if it's a huge chapter)

Now I don't expect most of this getting in but I feel like these seem like some of the most plausible options honestly. Id love if all got in but I know there is no way it will happen.


Re1

Survivor Chris

Killer Lisa Trevor

Legendary skin Wesker for Felix

Map Mansion


Re2

Survivor Claire

Killer Mrx

Legendary Birkin skin for blight

Map police station


Re3

Survivor Jill

Killer nemesis phase 1

Legendary skin Carlos on Jake

Map Dead Factory


Re4

Survivor Leon

Killer Krauser

Legendary Skin Ada for Feng

Map village


Re7

Survivor Ethan

Killer Jack Baker

Legendary Skin Marguerite for Plague (bugs instead of vomit)

Map Baker estate



Even though this won't happen, how do you feel about this either overall or even just parts of it


0, cvx, revelations, 5, and 6 have almost no chance of being in imo since they are all older and not as popular. 8 I don't think will get in because this chapter has been working on for awhile and I doubt capcom would lend out content for an unreleased game which would risk spoiling their game (like having Lady Ds powers shown for example)


I also put Legendary skins on only bhvr originals since there isn't any actual reason why they can't have licensed skins while it's far more difficult to have licensed skins on other licensed content.

Comments

  • Youre forgetting big vampire lady :)

  • @DontNerf said:

    Youre forgetting big vampire lady :)

    Yeah I went back and edited that as doubtful imo. Basically I don't see capcom letting bhvr know stuff about their unreleased game since either would risk spoiling their game early since this chapter has been worked on already. I just dont see capcom wanting to risk that

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116378#Comment_2116378

    Yeah I went back and edited that as doubtful imo. Basically I don't see capcom letting bhvr know stuff about their unreleased game since either would risk spoiling their game early since this chapter has been worked on already. I just dont see capcom wanting to risk that

    That makes me sad.....im sad :(

  • Yeah I mean they could add stuff again down the road but I just don't see them having her in this soon since it would very much risk ruining re8 for some

  • If be happy with Re4 pack especially with Re4 VR being released.

    I'm hoping for horde zombies as opposed to specific villain. I think seeing a bunch of zombies come after you is more scary than 1 villain imo

  • Some cool ideas here. I don’t want to get my expectations too high, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they did give us a ton of content. Considering how much of it there is to work with. I think we definitely have to have Leon, Claire, Jill and Chris in the game. I have a feeling it’ll be Leon and Claire as the main survivors and the others will be Legendary skins. Although I personally want Chris over Leon, I just don’t think it’ll happen. The upcoming Netflix series is centred around Claire and Leon and the RE2 remake was better received than RE3.

    Resident Evil is one of those rare franchises where I think I’ll be happy with whatever choices they make. My one wish is for Legendary skins to have their own unique voices / names but I’m not sure if that’s planned. 🤨

  • Yeah I think I'll use whoever comes as my mains honestly lol