Matchmaking sucks
I am level 17 killer, why am I being matched with green and purple ranks like what the hell, playing killer is so frustrating already this needs to be sorted ASAP. bot putting another penny or min to the game until this issue gets fixed.
Comments
OK well - it's gonna be awhile. There are many reasons you could be facing higher ranks, but honestly - rank does not equal skill in this game.
Rank 17 means he hasn´t even passed the 10 hour mark. So please, don´t come with the rank doesn´t equal skill.
This shouldn´t be a thing.
@PJN_GAMING I´m so sorry that you have this experience. The problem right now is, that there are not enough killers around. Thats the reason why you get matched with higher ranks.
Yeah we know it really sucks. Not enough killers so you're just getting thrown under the bus.
Don't listen to much to people saying rank doesn't matter, it's a very weak argument.
It is strange, I was put with a load of red ranks then stopped it usually happens for me near rank reset.. but when they were doing this new matchmaking thing the start of that was bad then it sorted itself out it was nice playing with survivors that were more my skill level and it was so much fun.
yesterday i played against red rank teams as Freddy and they were popping gens like nobodies business.
Matchmaking is getting reworked soon.