Is this a bug?

I was playing with someone who had an insta heal and they pulled it off. Here's the thing. They started using the insta heal, I downed them, picked them up, got blinded, and then they got fully healed from the insta heal. I thought if you were hit by the killer the insta heal would deactivate. I got tbagged in the exit gate because of this. This is the second round in a row I got with this person, both times they had an instaheal and honestly if it's a bug I feel like they know it's there and are abusing this.

Comments

  • You sure it wasn't Adrenaline?

  • @DawnMad said:

    You sure it wasn't Adrenaline?

    Yes because the generators were done before they tapped for the insta heal.

    I even checked after the game to see what everyone was running and there was no reason they should have been healed after I got blinded and they hopped off my shoulder.

  • do you have the clip of this happening? curious to see if you do

  • @Mew said:

    do you have the clip of this happening? curious to see if you do

    I did not get a clip because I hadn't realized till I hit them again that they were fully healed and I tried to take a video to see if I was still within the time limit on my platform and I was not. She ran me around for a little during endgame, I don't know what the two that weren't following me around or being chased were doing. No doors got opened for a while. She did not try to heal herself or get healed during the entire chase after I got blinded and even when I got blinded she wasn't being healed.