Perk build
I run spine chill, borrowed time, iron will, and resilience. I'm a gen jockey and lose a majority of my solo q matches. Is my build ok?
I run spine chill, borrowed time, iron will, and resilience. I'm a gen jockey and lose a majority of my solo q matches. Is my build ok?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just looking at the build, it's a solid build. What got me is you said you're a gen jockey and you're running a healer/hook saver perk in Borrowed Time. If my whole thing is gen jockey, I'd mostly run generator perks with an exhaustion perk for chases. Currently, my favorite perk in the game is Fast Track. I feel like it's underrated for gen jockey builds.
DS is good since most killers in solo queue tunnel. Dead Hard is good since you don't get healed frequently. Prove Thyself is good since solo queue teammates aren't the brightest and they usually bunch up on gens. Unbreakable and Deliverance are also other choices that has the potential to turn around games.