Resident evil killer Old or new?
Do you think we get a killer from the older games or from resident evil 8? I personally think it will be resident evil 8 because of the hype and because the chapter comes out after the game releases.
Do you think we get a killer from the older games or from resident evil 8? I personally think it will be resident evil 8 because of the hype and because the chapter comes out after the game releases.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most licesnses they have (maybe all of them idk) use killers from the first few movies/games. Except Freddy, but let's face it Freddy is a special sorta pain to get. So I'm going to guess it's one of the older games. Although who knows what's actually happening.
Most people would prefer the old resident evil villians over the new one.
After all, we even have movies about them.
I'm hoping the characters we get are from the older games but I wouldn't mind if it turned out to be some of the newest characters.