Random Survivor Animation

Does anyone know why every once in a while a survivor gets on a gen, a random animation occurs where they will like grunt and back away as if they missed a skill check but didn't? I'm not sure if it is a bug or perk, but it happens occasionally and I still don't know what it means.

Comments

  • Maybe they're running Technician, did actually miss a skill check, but the generator doesn't blow up because of that perk?

  • I think it's just a weird glitch.

  • @PigsEatBacon said:

    Does anyone know why every once in a while a survivor gets on a gen, a random animation occurs where they will like grunt and back away as if they missed a skill check but didn't? I'm not sure if it is a bug or perk, but it happens occasionally and I still don't know what it means.

    it's a glitch, if you watch you are already repairing the gen or that's what it's looked like. usually this happenes when the gen has regressed fully.