Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

I'm taking a stand against chests...

Mat_Sella Mat_Sella
April 16, 2021 in General Discussions
20210415160349_1.jpg

...get it?

Comments

  • DetailedDetriment DetailedDetriment
    April 16, 2021

    Ace has ascended.

  • MeepLessThan3 MeepLessThan3
    April 16, 2021

    I thought they fixed chest physics LUL

  • Baby_Victor Baby_Victor
    April 16, 2021

    I never get an Ace in my chests, just stupid keys :/

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 215,071 Discussions
  • 109,068 Feedback and Issues
  • 7,020 PTB
  • 10,657 International Languages
  • 8,938 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.