The Yard From The Baker Residence Map OR the Boat

DBD Please add the yard from RE7, that was an amazing game with an amazing map. I loved my playthrough of re7. I would enjoy you adding the yard or perhaps the BOAT... PLS!

Comments

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    DBD Please add the yard from RE7, that was an amazing game with an amazing map. I loved my playthrough of re7. I would enjoy you adding the yard or perhaps the BOAT... PLS!

    I too loved RE7.

    If they were to add a map to the game themed around it, I think it'd be cool to have part of the main house that expands into the yard.

  • There's so much potential for maps from the RE series. I think I'd be happy with pretty much anything they choose. The yard would be sweet, but so would the mansion, or the police department would be amazing as well!

  • The Baker's House backyard is not nearly big enough to fit a DBD map, and the Tanker Ship has too many different levels and would be too claustrophobic to work as well.

    My bets are: RPD or Raccoon City streets if the Chapter is themed after the older games, or the titular Village in RE8 if it's themed after the newer titles.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    The Baker's House backyard is not nearly big enough to fit a DBD map, and the Tanker Ship has too many different levels and would be too claustrophobic to work as well.

    My bets are: RPD or Raccoon City streets if the Chapter is themed after the older games, or the titular Village in RE8 if it's themed after the newer titles.

    True but they could expand the yard a bit

  • @RyRapsYT said:

    DBD Please add the yard from RE7, that was an amazing game with an amazing map. I loved my playthrough of re7. I would enjoy you adding the yard or perhaps the BOAT... PLS!

    I think we’re likely to get something way more iconic from the RE franchise.

    It’ll either be Spencer Mansion, R.C.P.D., or the ruined streets of Racoon City.