Anyone else notice Red ranks trash talk a killer that beats them

becu every time I’ve had that it’s been Red ranks pissed at me for outplaying them

Comments

  • @Mr_K said:

    Clearly the killer played dirty or was using an OP character/perks.

    Only reason they could lose, right?

    Doc no op addons just fake pallets and the red stain ones the guy was rank 2 but sucked at losing me and they had ds and ran right in front of me to use it so I just take the hit go after other survivors then they screws up on a gen so I head back thinking different survivor but it was them I get the kill and then find a the other injured Meg and hook her and then I see the hatch is next to the hook but far enough away to not penalise guarding it and then I get the msg come through from the Meg I just killed (not the one on hook) what’s funny is the Cheryl had bt but wanted the hatch so let the hooked Meg die

  • Red Ranks are almost always the ones name calling in end game, teabagging at every palette, flashlight clicking, whining about unfair killer perks, refusing to escape until the killer comes over to watch them, and dead hards out the exit gate to deny the final hit.

    Something about playing the game long enough to reach red rank makes people into jack holes.

  • @Mr_K said:

    Clearly the killer played dirty or was using an OP character/perks.

    Only reason they could lose, right?

    Also they was rank 2

  • @redsopine00 said:

    becu every time I’ve had that it’s been Red ranks pissed at me for outplaying them

    Yup, all the time. It's never their fault they died but rather you played an op killer or build or tunneled or camped.

  • @WiiFitTrainer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243300/anyone-else-notice-red-ranks-trash-talk-a-killer-that-beats-them

    Yup, all the time. It's never their fault they died but rather you played an op killer or build or tunneled or camped.

    Never accepting they screwed up or can’t lose a killer in a chase

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2116653#Comment_2116653

    Never accepting they screwed up or can’t lose a killer in a chase

    My personal favorite is when they drop the last/only pallet in an area and instead of making distance they spend 2 seconds to t bag and get downed. Then flame in chat. 🤷‍♂️

  • @kaeru said:

    Nope, I haven't noticed. It's really rare to see someone trash talk at the end of the match. I made a thread about it long ago, and I figured that if you play relatively fair to survivors, they not gonna insult you at the end.

    Doesn't work that way though, some survivors will always have something to say regardless. You could let all 4 go and all 5 gens be done and you'd still get an insult 🙈 its actually pretty embarrassing to read sometimes.

  • Scrubs gotta scrub

  • This content has been removed.
1 2 ›