speculation form the new RE reveal

im so glad RE is coming to DBD but let's do a bit of speculation before they tell us entirely.

in the vid we see a flashlight pointing at Felix (you can hear his screams) on the hook, but in the background, there are raspy zombie-like noises. could this be related to the new killer and his power

this might be a bit far-fetched but I think the fog rolling in from top to bottom could also be a clue to the new killer and his power.

I'm not sure since I'm not very knowledgeable on RE so if anyone knows the sound in the background please post it on the comments

Comments

  • @piggygooik said:

    im so glad RE is coming to DBD but let's do a bit of speculation before they tell us entirely.

    in the vid we see a flashlight pointing at Felix (you can hear his screams) on the hook, but in the background, there are raspy zombie-like noises. could this be related to the new killer and his power

    this might be a bit far-fetched but I think the fog rolling in from top to bottom could also be a clue to the new killer and his power.

    I'm not sure since I'm not very knowledgeable on RE so if anyone knows the sound in the background please post it on the comments

    I knew I wasn't the only one to hear zombies in the background