Suggestion for RE: Something New

I'm as excited as everyone else that Resident Evil is coming. However, I want to strongly suggest you break the mold on this one. One more Killer, that just has the cosmetic of a large RE monster, isn't going to cut it. It would be unworthy of DbD and RE. I'm going to make a mechanic suggestion here, and I have faith that you guys could, if you wanted to, make it work.

Have the new Killer turn people that are successfully killed or sacrificed into Bot Zombies. Perhaps they wander around until they see someone and then start chasing, or malinger near Generators and attack anyone who comes near. You get the idea I'm sure. Dead by Daylight is overflowing with big nasties, and while this monster can certainly be horrific, I think a new kind of threat would really shake up and add value to the game. And there better darn well be a Racoon City map or of the Red Queen's complex. :) I'm just saying!

I'm just throwing this out there because simple, dangerous bots should be something doable within the code that can combine with the main Killer, a truly unique, interesting power.

Comments

  • I really hope they do this, I'd start playing killer again if they do and not neuter the killer before release. (Though, with their track record, I'll still wait 3 months before I buy anything).