Please do a RPD or mansion map
If your bringing in another horror legacy please give everyone a iconic map either way I’m so excited
If your bringing in another horror legacy please give everyone a iconic map either way I’m so excited
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
why not both? nest too. and just the city
City’s to big I think nest is the films
Baker ranch please
NEST is in the REmakes
Oh right that’s the name for the labs under the city in 2 and 3
Baker ranch fits more with dbd than the others, but that doesn't mean anything.
*GASP How dare you (JK) pls man I just want it to be true okay
Ikr but the RPD would be so cool imagine trying to loop the killer in the offices or dropping into the car park
just bits of the city
just because nest is a film doesnt mean we cant have it in dbd
Well if any map for RE I'd either want the og mansion or the baker residence.
It'd be a complete waste of the license to push out a chapter without a map this time. They have to have one, only question is what they'll choose since there's so many good options.
I think the main lobby and surrounding areas would make a stellar map
Probably going to be 2 survivors and no map, because realm rework.
Which sucks because I want an RE map so much.