Lets Talk About Resident Evil
So that confirmed. We know now it will come. But we dont know yet who is killer and survivor/survivors. So who you wanna see?
I wanna see Vampire Lady as killer from RE: Village and Chris & Jill as survivors.
So that confirmed. We know now it will come. But we dont know yet who is killer and survivor/survivors. So who you wanna see?
I wanna see Vampire Lady as killer from RE: Village and Chris & Jill as survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can these people stop I don’t want a hot vampire lady I want Mr X William Birkin Nemesis chasing with a rocket launcher and flame thrower or wesker ripping our hearts out not a vampire lady everyone simps for
I hope it’s Lady D
My Freddy boi need bloody lady :) So i hope they will add her, my next main will confirm.
What is wrong with you?
Both would be good.
But there is problem. RE Survivors are not easy, they are also killing enemies. Killers are not safe anymore xD
Killers Mains: This perk so op, pls nerf :/
Mathieu Cotes phrase at the end "kill or be killed" .. i hope this isnt a hint. I dosent think so.. but we will see..
#########.. fking ResidentEvil.. i ######### my pants. I hope it will be good :O