Ada Wong for RE chapter please
I love her so much, Im a RE4 big fan.
Make a legendary skin if she is not a survivor, people will buy her.
Pleeeeaaaase 😢😢
I love her so much, Im a RE4 big fan.
Make a legendary skin if she is not a survivor, people will buy her.
Pleeeeaaaase 😢😢
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But she is such a boring character. Super spy femme fatale is so so tired as a trope.
Yes Ada! She's amazing! Hopefully either her or Leon can come... or together. I don't mind having a double survivor chapter again like Stranger Things
Nooo she is such a badass ! And I love her story and the secret campaign with her in RE4, she manipulate every character