His reaction to the Resident Evil teaser.

You see, after a tiring day, I finished my university classes, until out of nowhere, that teaser comes out and I am MORE HYPEED THAN EVER !!! Much more hype than Avengers Endgame. I'm really happy, I never expected it or especially this day that we have not even reached the middle of chapter 19.5 and this is already reality. It wasn't Alien, it wasn't Jason and it wasn't Springtrap. This chapter was already a reality and now we have to wait for Candyman to come out. Who are you waiting for as a killer in this chapter 20? I am between Nemesis or Mr.X one of those 2 I go with everything.

Comments

  • @Jarol said:

    You see, after a tiring day, I finished my university classes, until out of nowhere, that teaser comes out and I am MORE HYPEED THAN EVER !!! Much more hype than Avengers Endgame. I'm really happy, I never expected it or especially this day that we have not even reached the middle of chapter 19.5 and this is already reality. It wasn't Alien, it wasn't Jason and it wasn't Springtrap. This chapter was already a reality and now we have to wait for Candyman to come out. Who are you waiting for as a killer in this chapter 20? I am between Nemesis or Mr.X one of those 2 I go with everything.

    Dude, I'm in a military college and it literally made my day to see RE and DBD coming together! ๐Ÿ˜ญโค

    Now, I can tell my Commander and Drill Sargeants I'm excited to play the next chapter! ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Jarol said:

    You see, after a tiring day, I finished my university classes, until out of nowhere, that teaser comes out and I am MORE HYPEED THAN EVER !!! Much more hype than Avengers Endgame. I'm really happy, I never expected it or especially this day that we have not even reached the middle of chapter 19.5 and this is already reality. It wasn't Alien, it wasn't Jason and it wasn't Springtrap. This chapter was already a reality and now we have to wait for Candyman to come out. Who are you waiting for as a killer in this chapter 20? I am between Nemesis or Mr.X one of those 2 I go with everything.

    However I hope the RE chapter is something for all fans not just the old time fans

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243261/his-reaction-to-the-resident-evil-teaser

    Dude, I'm in a military college and it literally made my day to see RE and DBD coming together! ๐Ÿ˜ญโค

    Now, I can tell my Commander and Drill Sargeants I'm excited to play the next chapter! ๐Ÿ˜

    Hell, this is an unexpected hype and it fills me with energy knowing that Resident Evil's prediction was so true, that I'm happy for this new chapter and for the community.

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243261/his-reaction-to-the-resident-evil-teaser

    However I hope the RE chapter is something for all fans not just the old time fans

    I hope the same and that Behavior throws its best card.

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2114177#Comment_2114177

    I hope the same and that Behavior throws its best card.

    I want see this chapter focus both on the current timeline and the old, I personally love RE 7 the most but some people don't and to not incorporate some aspect of just one of those generations will kinda hurt for one side

  • This content has been removed.