Iron will works too good

Sometimes i have other survivor who dont heal me bc they think im healthy. It does not happen often, but it is always funny. Until the killer comes and downs me...

Even the new hud did not fix that. First i thought they dont want to heal me, but when i follow them and crouch, they get it. Or when we do a teamheal and someones leaves after the other two survivor are healthy.

Does this happen to someone else?

Comments

  • To avoid this, you have to run No Mither as well. You will be surprised how many Survivors want to heal you then.

  • Sometimes I even forget that I am injured myself when I run Iron Will...

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    To avoid this, you have to run No Mither as well. You will be surprised how many Survivors want to heal you then.

    Yh apparently many dont know what broken means. Its the same when i play with For the people.