As usual, BHVR has taken the worst path possible for the Twins nerf

Since Victor's chain slugging potential has been dookied on, BHVR is now encouraging you to camp even more with Victor now to make up for the weakened slugging playstyle, which most players already resent having to use but still use it because its their most viable playstyle

The ultra rare add on buffs are negligible, they're still really valueless add ons compared to everything else they have

And the Charlotte swap camera control thing is just a QoL change which is nice, I guess

I've seen at most 4 Twins since they were released, and I will be thoroughly surprised if I ever see one again from this point on

Comments

  • Every Twins match as of now, this is me: "Looks like I'm gonna have to slug." Or "Welp, I lost because I didn't slug." So yes, it's very true what you're saying. Twins are already very easy to beat even when they try slugging. Just keep yourselves healed and don't push gens while injured, and you'll be fine. 1 miss with Victor can cost you the whole game, and some people abuse survivor turn rate so much that you're missing multiple times. So now what was starting to be my favorite killer is gonna get nerfed for no reason basically. I think the nerfs to Freddy, Demogorgon, and especially The Twins show the devs' complete disconnect with how high level DBD goes.