Solo Survivor experience at its best once again.

Like, someone please explain to me how I'm supposed to save a dude from a 3 man SWF group in the last 20 seconds while the Killer is chasing me, I'm injured and exhausted? The other two were sitting right next to me doing nothing while I got the blame for all 3 dying in EGC instead of them sacrificing their teammate and escaping. I just love this community sometimes...

Sorry for the little rant... had to get this out of my system.

Comments

  • Guess you should have done better.

    I dunno.

  • @Just_Alex said:

    Like, someone please explain to me how I'm supposed to save a dude from a 3 man SWF group in the last 20 seconds while the Killer is chasing me, I'm injured and exhausted? The other two were sitting right next to me doing nothing while I got the blame for all 3 dying in EGC instead of them sacrificing their teammate and escaping. I just love this community sometimes...

    Sorry for the little rant... had to get this out of my system.

    I'm trading 3 stack toxic swf with the average console player in my games any day buddy.

  • It's okay people can be dumb. I got told to stop running BT because I didn't save at end game. Like bruh. You went down as far away from the exit gates as you could and now the killer is proximity camping you while you and I are the last in the match.

  • I just respond "lol" to those people and move on.