SERIOUSLY FIX THE HATCH it makes me play toxic.

For some reason I can't upload the clip I took but heres what hapend.

I'm afk for the first minute of a round. Idk cause I'm running a memey build. I get 3 downs and could easily down the last to finsh the game. I be nice and hook someone instead while they survivors get eachother up. Im playing my boy oni so the battlefeilds littered w blood orbs at this point. I get my ability plenty of times and feel that I'm actuly playing this game quite well and fair trying to alternate survivors on hooks/not tunnel while making quite a come back. I get one sacrifice an a 3 gen(that i pland out) then poof out of no where the last 3 surv all pretty sure to be ded on hook just walk out the game like I didn't just out play and 3 gen them. No one brought a key or hatch spawn addon. No Someone just ranomly found a key witch is quite common for some stupid reason then decided to ignore playing the game(dogens) an go stroll around the other side of the map w there 2 buddy's an find hatch while I patrol my 3 gen like an idiot (mind you they did not bring a key in I was not expecting this!) How is this even fair? Lthis mechanic just punishis good players and rewards the bad ones and thats not a kinda game you want! So point being i now tunnel and face came every single round ๐Ÿ˜ and I won't stop till the hatch is fixed.

Comments

  • Well considering every survivor punishes me w hatch every chance they get even when I'm not being toxic I'd say ya the solution is to always be toxic an not give survivors chance to even find a key.

  • Whyen it's down to 2 players I always ahve to slug because I don't want them getting hatch