The bets are open: How long till they'll re-nerf trickster?

looking at the changes he'll undergo, we all know what we'll end up with:

Iron Maiden + M&A builds en-masse.

With a faster movement speed and the daggers being far more centred you just know this will happen and people will be calling to nerf him again, because he'll be mostly played by skillless twats.

Comments

  • Iron Maiden is a meme on Huntress, so far I see no difference with Trickster. I caved and got him with shards and will admit that he's significantly more enjoyable than his PTB form but he's still low tier.

    He still has absolutely no way to play around high wall loops, and being 110% with no major anti loop or mobility makes these loops massive time sinks.

    He is actually quite fun to play as now though.

  • Changes he'll undergo? He's already been changed. Did they announce more?

  • He's still pretty weak.

  • I believe he'll eventually get more buffs before he gets any nerfs.

  • Iron Maiden only speeds up the locker opening and closing animation. His knife grabbing animation seems more time consuming than Huntress' hatchet grabbing animation so I don't think Iron Maiden would even be much of a time save on him.

  • I'm at nineteen 4K, thirteen 3K, four 2K, eight 1K, and six 0K. That's before his buffs minus a couple 4K and 3Ks and not counting my games going for Adept since I was handicapping myself with perks. People under estimate him, but he does struggle hard at tall loops. (dang haybales)


    There are some people popping up saying they hate playing against him and wanting him altered. But seeing as he had a very vocal hate base from the get go "OMG HE RUINING DBD KPOP BAD"... I wouldn't be shocked if some complain about him no matter what.

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    looking at the changes he'll undergo, we all know what we'll end up with:

    Iron Maiden + M&A builds en-masse.

    With a faster movement speed and the daggers being far more centred you just know this will happen and people will be calling to nerf him again, because he'll be mostly played by skillless twats.

    He is still pretty week and the movement speed addons are basically required. However, now he can compete against what i call "normal" survivors.

  • I'd rather see som QoL changes for him, like being able to retrieve blades by ripping them from a dying survivor.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Iron Maiden only speeds up the locker opening and closing animation. His knife grabbing animation seems more time consuming than Huntress' hatchet grabbing animation so I don't think Iron Maiden would even be much of a time save on him.

    I've seen Iron Maiden on him. It definitely speeds up his knife grab animations.

  • I love him aesthetically but it’s still a pain to play him. Fun if I’m cool with forfeiting at the beginning and just going for knife injuries.


    he has had me interested in playing huntress and that experience is Luke night and day. Having loads of fun playing her and can keep up with gen speeds.