who is the most fun to play as (killer)
about to get dbd on my switch but don't want to main the same killer I do on xbox, based on fun to play as who is the best
about to get dbd on my switch but don't want to main the same killer I do on xbox, based on fun to play as who is the best
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where is Demo?
considered demo but didn't want to play him
>:(
Pyramid head is super fun imo
Demo is a good boy tho
I mean, I personally find Legion fun to play as, but out of this list I'd definitely go Oni. Big fellas a blast to play as after you learn how to land Demon Strikes.