When the daily involves your main.

That moment when you get your daily and it involves your survivor main and it makes you laugh. For mine today it's get chased by the killer as Claudette Morel for 2 mins. Which brings up the funny part since usually the killer sees me and tunnels me for most of the game unless they either down me or stumble across someone else.

I just want to get to 1 mil to prestige finally then go get my Trapper to same.

Comments

  • >Daily comes up
    >Get chased for 3 minutes as Nea Karlsson.
    >puts on OoO, DS, DH, Unbreakabill
    >clickyclicking intensifies
  • @Visionmaker said:
    >Daily comes up

    >Get chased for 3 minutes as Nea Karlsson.

    >puts on OoO, DS, DH, Unbreakabill

    >clickyclicking intensifies

    Annnd, you get mori'ed!

  • @Runiver I admit, it's happened more than once.
  • "Escape 1 time(s) as Dwight Fairfield"

    ROCK ON.

  • @mintchapstick said:
    "Escape 1 time(s) as Dwight Fairfield"

    ROCK ON.

    The hardest part is resisting the urge to hide in a closet

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @mintchapstick said:
    "Escape 1 time(s) as Dwight Fairfield"

    ROCK ON.

    The hardest part is resisting the urge to hide in a closet

    You know it.

  • I actually finally got it done but took several matches since the game doesn't count multiple chases in 1 game. This last game would've qualified if i still needed it. She chased me endlessly for several minutes then did it again.

  • i swear my dailies 9/10 times are for killers I haven't used and don't really want to use

  • Get 2 sacrifices as the Nightmare

    I didn't want fun anyway...

  • I get dailies for huntress (my least favorite killer) a way too often . 👹
  • @Mc_Harty said:
    Get 2 sacrifices as the Nightmare

    I didn't want fun anyway...

    this dude and the urge to hide in lockers dude.
    freddy fedora tip to you guys

  • @ACoolName said:

    @Mc_Harty said:
    Get 2 sacrifices as the Nightmare

    I didn't want fun anyway...

    this dude and the urge to hide in lockers dude.
    freddy fedora tip to you guys

    Speaking of Freddy doing a daily I was doing mine and had outrun freddy and went to go hop through a window because there was a nice path ahead and I could turn and hide and instead it clicked hide in the damn locker right in view of him. I didn't even struggle and we both had a laugh post game about it broken game pathing there lol.