Can i report this?

I played my role in game. I didnt cheat or something against rule. This guy wanted to be toxic. And then i killed this guy. For that he insulted and sent racist message to my profile. Only this guy did that because others knew i didnt do anything wrong.

I am playing one game after days and i am facing with this again...


1.jpg


Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I think this is something you'd have to report with Steam and not with DBD support.

  • First of all, sorry that somebody said that to you. Completely out of line on their behalf. Second of all, are you playing on Steam? As I’m on PS5 and I can report messages directly to Sony and they normally get dealt with really fast. Does Steam have a similar reporting system? As it seems like something they have to deal with and not BHVR.

  • @Bangarang said:

    First of all, sorry that somebody said that to you. Completely out of line on their behalf. Second of all, are you playing on Steam? As I’m on PS5 and I can report messages directly to Sony and they normally get dealt with really fast. Does Steam have a similar reporting system? As it seems like something they have to deal with and not BHVR.

    I am playing on Steam. For report i have to visit him profile. But i cant report comment. I dont know if i report him profile, it will work or not

  • If it's on your Steam profile, you would need to report them via Steam, you can report the profile and provide a screenshot of the comment if you're unable to report the comment directly.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2112104#Comment_2112104

    I am playing on Steam. For report i have to visit him profile. But i cant report comment. I dont know if i report him profile, it will work or not

    Can you attach a file to the report? Because if you report their profile and include the screenshot of the comment they left on your profile, surely that’ll be enough?

  • @Mandy said:

    If it's on your Steam profile, you would need to report them via Steam, you can report the profile and provide a screenshot of the comment if you're unable to report the comment directly.

    Okey i will try, thank you