Randomly disconnecting from the servers
About 1 in every 5 games the game will just tell me I've been disconnected from the server. I thought it was my connection, but it has been happening to my friends too recently.
Tagged:
Pending
About 1 in every 5 games the game will just tell me I've been disconnected from the server. I thought it was my connection, but it has been happening to my friends too recently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here, there are tons of posts about it, but they always end with "It's just your internet".
Weird how so many of us suddenly got crappy internet after playing fine for so long.