Survivor daily’s I will attempt always and for killer I will delete the ones I can’t play, but often times they decide which killer I play.
Some of those are a little bit frustrating though. For example the Pyramid Head and Clown ones I feel like I throw some of the matches just to get the daily done..
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I do rituals when I need more bloodpoints. When I want to level up faster.
I main Survivor, so most rituals aren’t even for a role I play. I tend to ignore them more often than not as a result.
I actually always try to get the daily’s done.
Survivor daily’s I will attempt always and for killer I will delete the ones I can’t play, but often times they decide which killer I play.
Some of those are a little bit frustrating though. For example the Pyramid Head and Clown ones I feel like I throw some of the matches just to get the daily done..
Only if I like the daily. I will skip Hag, Twins and sometimes survivor daily's for example.