Laceration Decay
I still don't understand why there are addons that increase laceration decay. Am I reading it wrong? I mean especially when you are out of knives, why would you want the laceration decay to be increased?
I still don't understand why there are addons that increase laceration decay. Am I reading it wrong? I mean especially when you are out of knives, why would you want the laceration decay to be increased?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, you read 'em wrong. Don't worry, I got confused at first too.
Basically, when it says it decreases the meter decay rate, it slows down the decaying timer while you're out of blades.
Increasing the decay delay makes it take longer for the laceration effect to start decaying for the survivors.
Thank jeebus! That's what I thought it meant, but the way it is worded is very confusing. lol. I appreciate the help my man!