Perk Idea: Just Desserts
This perk should be a good counter for hatch in my opinion and keys. Once the hatch is spawned and someone with a key starts to open it the hatch will stay closed and act like a gen. It will take maybe 60 seconds to open, giving the killer time to go over and stop them. If there is no key and the hatch spawns with one person in the map the hatch will stay closed for 30 seconds, giving the killer time to either find the hatch or survivor. This will be a good perk that only very good killers should be able to pull off and use. I’m open to tweaks or suggestions.
Comments
The time is way too generous on both counts.
I think the no key option should be reduced by half, and the key one triggers a loud noise notification and allows the killer 15 seconds to get there.
I mostly meant the hatch is closed when the hatch first spawns in. The 60 seconds gives the killer enough time to get over there and prevent like say SWF from all getting to the hatch and leaving. I think the no key one should be a little more generous since it’s the last survivor and all