Buff Billy
He needs so many touchups on addons. Make them worth using again.
He needs so many touchups on addons. Make them worth using again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I eont use Billy myself but do think he very likely needs some tweaks. I rarely see him anymore, which I attribute to most likely being because he is viewed as weak or unfun now. I think I see him the least of all killers now honestly
Its not his addons i hate even i feel some are good (besides beast marks if you use both youll overheat after one chainsaw).It's the animations, the roar,the fov. And in some ways the overheat being to punishing. I down a survivor go across the map and break a pallet and overheat. Guess i "abused" the chainsaw.