Even with trickster buffs he is still unbelievable weak
Even with his qol buffs he is still believably weak he still suffers from the main issues he had of if there is any object you can't hit them makeing him the most map dependent killer in dbd
I still believe bounce should be base and main event still needs a rework
Comments
I forgot I thought I put it in. It's been fixed allready
They can make minor tweaks all they want, but he's still going to be awful as long as he hits for fractions of a health state in the same situations where Huntress/Slinger/Plague hit for full health states/downs.
I haven’t tried the new Trickster but basekit (one ricochet) was my chosen buff as well. The very rare addon still adds a second ricochet to the attack.
He still plays terribly; being forced to hit 8 knives while still being a 110% killer definitely puts him below Huntress and Deathslinger in terms of accessability. Those two only need to hit you once to get the damage done whereas Trickster still wastes tons of time on loops if survivors hug walls or keep crouching as you attempt to hit them. The laceration decay needs to be reworked completely, either force survivors to pull out the knives themselves or make regression so unbelievably slow that he doesn't get punished for losing/dropping chases.
Right now there's no alternative but to make him a 115% killer.
Yes and it's so sad.
I played 5 games today after patch and while he does FEEL better to play he still suffers from the same problems as before namely it takes sooooo long to down people.
He's basically huntress but worse in every single way.
I've givin up on him all together now which is sad for me because I really wanted him to be one of my mains.
The simple fact: Trickster is a projectile killer who's projectiles are useless unless in close chase, he sucks in chase, and survivors heal automagically.
Trickster can only be fixed by addressing this.
I guess survivors just don't like a challenge and are fine with weak killers
They weren't really buffs, more like fixes for things that should of never existed in the first place.
I've never seen one Trickster who chained 8 knives on range ever. Huntress and Deathslinger can hit on 30m while survivors take 1 or 2 knives from Trickster (which mostly likely just reset) and start running. Many survivors straight up ignore ranged knife throws.
This is so sad.