Streamer encouraging stream sniping.

Just want your opinion on this, there is a streamer that encourages their viewers to stream snipe them and give them a "fun" easy game, obviously I can't name.

When the streamer is playing survivor the team is usually the streamer, two survivors that successfully stream sniped, and one solo random, the killer is also someone who successfully stream sniped. This leads to a game where the solo is killed off rather quickly, then the killer just goes into chill mode.

When the streamer is playing killer 2/3 of the survivors will be stream snipers, sometimes even 4. If there is a solo survivor the streamer will make them a priority they get killed first, after that it's a chill game, the survivors who snipped start farming with the streamer.

This has made it so that the streamer is red ranks in both survivor and killer even though they are not that good..

This isn't a small time streamer either, 10s of thousands of viewers every stream.

Try and call them out and they just pass it off as "just having fun what's your problem?", "Not breaking any rules, don't like it don't watch", not to mention you will be attacked by their viewers.

I've watched the streamer stream, they will pretty much say "I'll hit ready up in 5 seconds" etc, the success rate of them being sniped is extremely high, especially if they play survivor. (fewer killers at night)

I wouldn't mind the boosting just they fact they try to get rid of any randoms ASAP, leading me to feel sorry for them.

I'll leave a link to the original thread (Japanese)

@桜っこ said:

最近、一部のデドバイ配信者の間でスナイプ行為が横行していますが皆さんどう思われますか?

とある女性は、毎配信、毎試合スナイプをしています。

配信をしていないときでもTwitterを使ってスナイプ。

サバイバー側でスナイプするだけならまだましですが、キラーでもスナイプするのでほぼほぼ談合試合になってます。

サバイバー4人中一人が配信者、2人がスナイプ成功したリスナー、残り1人が何も知らない偶然マッチした野良サバ。

その試合の時もキラーもリスナーで割り食ったのが何も知らない野良サバでした。

その配信者にコメントで注意をした人には、

「なんで意地悪言うんだろう~?楽しく遊んでるだけなのにね~」

とのことでした。悪質すぎませんか?

そしてその女性を介してつながりのあるほかの配信者達が

最近こぞってスナイプ配信を行うようになりました・・・・

つい数時間前にも一人の配信者がスナイプ談合試合で、紫帯から赤帯にあげてもらってました。

スナイプ行為は談合につながりかねないことで、談合は不正行為と同格扱いだということを知っているのかわかりませんが、

スナイプ行為についてそろそろ公式の見解が欲しいです。


Comments

  • Don't care, they won't ever get fog whisperer doing it and as long as they manage to get teams of their viewers, it won't ruin the experience for others, which is what really matters here.

  • @Brub said:

    to be fair... He can do what he wants to his community and I don't think its right to judge him. Who cares if hes farming with viewers, its his lost because hes probably crap at the game.

    I agree with you on she can do what she wants.

    However god forbid you're the solo random on the team, you will get farmed by the survivors, sometimes they will even lead the streamer to you.

    In a way it's working with the killer.

  • I am just thinking of those Japan DBD tournaments now....

  • @SunderMun said:

    Don't care, they won't ever get fog whisperer doing it and as long as they manage to get teams of their viewers, it won't ruin the experience for others, which is what really matters here.

    They don't want fog whisperer status, I don't think.

    They do ruin the experience for any randoms they get paired with.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I am just thinking of those Japan DBD tournaments now....

    That tournament was cringe... lol stopped watching after 30 minutes.

  • @Brub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108013#Comment_2108013

    lol, ye farming with the killer sucks if your solo and I find it really boring, but its not a bannable offense so anyone that does it I just disrespect them, that's all you can really do

    I guess so, but isn't working with the killer bannable?

    The random gets at most 1000 points.

  • @ethan99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108016#Comment_2108016

    That tournament was cringe... lol stopped watching after 30 minutes.

    I loved it honestly. Way better than the actual supposed tournaments.

    Were they great players? God no, but man it was funny as hell to watch I had a blast.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108021#Comment_2108021

    I loved it honestly. Way better than the actual supposed tournaments.

    Were they great players? God no, but man it was funny as hell to watch I had a blast.

    Never watched any other tournaments, so I can't comment.

    I didn't watched it from the start, the first match I saw the killer was LF 🙄

  • Well the best would be to record when they play survivor, if they really sandbag the solo survivor on purpose everytime, you can just send that to the devs, since sandbagging by working with the killer is a bannable offence.

  • @ethan99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108020#Comment_2108020

    I guess so, but isn't working with the killer bannable?

    The random gets at most 1000 points.

    Farming and working with killer are treated as two separate instances.

    Farming is a mostly consensual act that requires both the killer and survivor(s) to works together to maximize the possible amount of blood points, completed challenges/daily’s, and other miscellaneous objectives in one match. Of which, in most cases, any survivor that wishes to not farm is able to rush generators and leaves,coff themselves on hook, or disconnect.

    Working with the killer is much more malicious and usually comes with the condition of the killer and (a) fellow survivor(s) targeting a specific player. It is not made with the intention or goal of gaining something and more towards removing/ trolling a survivor. Most common examples are: repeatedly revealing the location of a survivor to the killer to be chased, sand baging the survivor mid-chase or when on hooking, and unsafely unhooking said survivor so that killer may hook them again (farming the hooked survivor). As such, the only way to leave is to either disconnect or die. In these situations, it can be similar to farming if reason for the action was refusal to farm or they begin farming afterwards/while it is in the process of happening.

    Honestly, I would consider what she is doing to be working with the killer since they only target randoms and specific attempt to remove them from the game with the help of the killer. Along with planning said action with the killer, too.

  • @ethan99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108011#Comment_2108011

    They don't want fog whisperer status, I don't think.

    They do ruin the experience for any randoms they get paired with.

    Tbf, I was making the assumption that they'd get full teams (SWFs) of their viewers where possible.

    Definitely ruins the fun if solos get stuck with it, I agree. At which point, it should be dealt with.

  • @ethan99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108026#Comment_2108026

    Never watched any other tournaments, so I can't comment.

    I didn't watched it from the start, the first match I saw the killer was LF 🙄

    They actually banned leatherface because like half the players just camp since it's based on kills, and just camping as leatherface as too good xDDDD

  • @Adeloo said:

    Well the best would be to record when they play survivor, if they really sandbag the solo survivor on purpose everytime, you can just send that to the devs, since sandbagging by working with the killer is a bannable offence.

    Would I need to get in a match with them in order to that?

  • @Shymare_11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108025#Comment_2108025

    Farming and working with killer are treated as two separate instances.

    Farming is a mostly consensual act that requires both the killer and survivor(s) to works together to maximize the possible amount of blood points, completed challenges/daily’s, and other miscellaneous objectives in one match. Of which, in most cases, any survivor that wishes to not farm is able to rush generators and leaves,coff themselves on hook, or disconnect.

    Working with the killer is much more malicious and usually comes with the condition of the killer and (a) fellow survivor(s) targeting a specific player. It is not made with the intention or goal of gaining something and more towards removing/ trolling a survivor. Most common examples are: repeatedly revealing the location of a survivor to the killer to be chased, sand baging the survivor mid-chase or when on hooking, and unsafely unhooking said survivor so that killer may hook them again (farming the hooked survivor). As such, the only way to leave is to either disconnect or die. In these situations, it can be similar to farming if reason for the action was refusal to farm or they begin farming afterwards/while it is in the process of happening.

    Honestly, I would consider what she is doing to be working with the killer since they only target randoms and specific attempt to remove them from the game with the help of the killer. Along with planning said action with the killer, too.

    Farming only occurs when the random is taken out, all the stream sniping survivor needs to do is run something like bond, got to the streamer and just point to the randoms direction.

    The random most of the time doesn't notice they are being revealed hence they rarely DC.

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108019#Comment_2108019

    Tbf, I was making the assumption that they'd get full teams (SWFs) of their viewers where possible.

    Definitely ruins the fun if solos get stuck with it, I agree. At which point, it should be dealt with.

    Sometimes they get sniped by a 4 man, though most of the time there is always 1 or 2 randoms.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108033#Comment_2108033

    They actually banned leatherface because like half the players just camp since it's based on kills, and just camping as leatherface as too good xDDDD

    tbf I would camp if it was based on kills lol.

    Boring for the people watching though... Just of given points for hooks.

  • @ethan99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108066#Comment_2108066

    tbf I would camp if it was based on kills lol.

    Boring for the people watching though... Just of given points for hooks.

    It's actually pretty hilarious because they usually mess up even camping. It's basically like you are watching a bunch of brown rank survivors duke it out.

    They get excited over like the most basic plays it's really entertaining.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108092#Comment_2108092

    It's actually pretty hilarious because they usually mess up even camping. It's basically like you are watching a bunch of brown rank survivors duke it out.

    They get excited over like the most basic plays it's really entertaining.

    Now I have to watch it again xD

    I would have entered but I don't have DBD on ps4, nor do I have a team :(.

    I don't think the commentators actually play the game lol, imagine the heart attack after seeing good gameplay.

  • @ethan99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108095#Comment_2108095

    Now I have to watch it again xD

    I would have entered but I don't have DBD on ps4, nor do I have a team :(.

    I don't think the commentators actually play the game lol, imagine the heart attack after seeing good gameplay.

    You just have to approach it with a different mindset.

    I also doubt they do as well, someone gets tunneled hard off hook and they like cheer. Not knowing what they are saying honestly just adds to the wonder of it.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108109#Comment_2108109

    You just have to approach it with a different mindset.

    I also doubt they do as well, someone gets tunneled hard off hook and they like cheer. Not knowing what they are saying honestly just adds to the wonder of it.

    I'll give it a watch later :)

    Only difference is I know what they are saying, but I doubt that will change anything. I'll use it kill time waiting out the survivor queue.

  • @ethan99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108112#Comment_2108112

    I'll give it a watch later :)

    Only difference is I know what they are saying, but I doubt that will change anything. I'll use it kill time waiting out the survivor queue.

    Haha let me know how it does, I hope you enjoy :)