Recom

I wanna buy a new killer what do you reccomend me i play on nintendo

Comments

  • You looking for perks or just a fun killer? What killers do you currently like? Do you care if they're strong or not?

    We're gonna need more info than that if you want recommendations, but the best advice is to simply look up all of the killers you don't have, watch gameplay videos etc and grab whichever one looks fun to you.

  • @ALostPuppy said:

    You looking for perks or just a fun killer? What killers do you currently like? Do you care if they're strong or not?

    We're gonna need more info than that if you want recommendations, but the best advice is to simply look up all of the killers you don't have, watch gameplay videos etc and grab whichever one looks fun to you.

    I want a fun one but a strong one

    I own gf and freddy what should i get next?

  • @rere4890 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2108457#Comment_2108457

    I want a fun one but a strong one

    I own gf and freddy what should i get next?

    Spirit is probably your best bet then. Fun, easy to play and one of the best killers in the game, if not the best on console. Oni is also very fun and very good.