Is Object of Obsession fun?
I just bought it in the shrine I won't use it for any builds just for fun is it good?
I just bought it in the shrine I won't use it for any builds just for fun is it good?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For you? No, you'll probably get camped and tunneled.
Just got No mither too can't wait
Ultra hard mode.
I think it's quite fun/Interesting to.have
Mettle of man and Buckle up with Object and no mither
If you're playing solo it's no so much fun as it's a helpful tool to use if you want to get better in chase.
Well mb it's getting reworked next update so well see