What is happening to the red addons?

First: This ISN'T feedback, I just want to see what people think about this subject.

Seriously, with every new killer or rework they keep getting worse and worse, straight meme tier sometimes. Before you had stuff like Judith's Tombstone, Tuft of hair, mint rag, paintbrush, black box etc. However, as you might see, they started to become jokes somewhere after demoboi. We got a few ones that MAYBE have a use, but rest are sooo bad.

Obsidian goblet - allow me to laugh at this meme.

Soldier's putee - ๐Ÿ˜Œ

[NEW] Black box - If anything this is worth a new rarity - Guaranteed Items (so bad they are guaranteed to appear in each bloodweb)

Iridescent Family Crest - impressive!

And the list goes on, just gave a few examples.

In all seriousness, why they keep making the red addons worse than most brown ones?

Comments

  • To say nothing of Ebony Mori. One by one, the most expensive killer toys are becoming their worst items. Maybe they'll do us all a favor and just drop 'em to 1,000 bp, where they now belong.

  • Because the crying was to loud. I will say i am not sad to see iri hatchets nerfed though.

  • @Zozzy said:

    Because the crying was to loud. I will say i am not sad to see iri hatchets nerfed though.

    This post isn't about them tho lol.

  • Oh but it is.. the devs don't want the backlash they have been getting from the good iri addons so just rework them into memes or make them trash from the start because they need to follow the bloodweb rules.

  • Survivors cry whenever there is a good pink/red addon so they don't make any good pink/red add-ons.

    I am honestly surprised the doctor's pink add-ons haven't been nerfed into the ground with all the pink/red add-on hate from the survivor biased side.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Survivors cry whenever there is a good pink/red addon so they don't make any good pink/red add-ons.

    I am honestly surprised the doctor's pink add-ons haven't been nerfed into the ground with all the pink/red add-on hate from the survivor biased side.

    I just hope the ones for Myers stay. They are truly unique and fun.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    Survivors cry whenever there is a good pink/red addon so they don't make any good pink/red add-ons.

    I am honestly surprised the doctor's pink add-ons haven't been nerfed into the ground with all the pink/red add-on hate from the survivor biased side.

    Don't worry. They'll get to them too.

    After all, most survivors find the doc incredibly annoying. So they'll do something about it.