Is there a petition out to bring the shrine back to the original spot?
If there isn’t, this can be the start of one. I hate having to go to the store just for the shrine. Anyone else with me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please, especially on console since every time we go to the store we have to close our app due to fps dropping after leaving it.
For real?
Damn I dont know how people can play such a game
I'd like too see it back too. Right now, if you realise, that you want to buy a perk, you should leave your lobby, get this perk, and start searching for a lobby again. Why would they move it here, when they could leave it on the same place, so you can buy any perk and immidiately level up.