Pallets not stunning for anyone else?
For the past few days I've been noticing that it's almost impossible, if not actually impossible to stun a killer with a pallet.
Anyone else having this issue?
For the past few days I've been noticing that it's almost impossible, if not actually impossible to stun a killer with a pallet.
Anyone else having this issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Been a known issue since last patch. Don't rely on them
Yea, it's known. It doesn't happen too often, but when it does, if feels like you've been royally screwed over.
Yea I don't know about that one. They literally do not stun half the time.
It's probably because I'm bad and miss half the time anyway 🤐
Well that's what happens to claudette's muhahahahhahahahahaha :)