Minigame Idea: Michael's Wrath

Killer: Micheal Myers with both iri addons. Perks will be Brutal Strength, Enduring, Play With Your Food, and Stridor.

Map: Haddonfield

Survivors: All survivors can choose one perk of their choice, offerings other than Haddonfield and items are not allowed.

How to Play: The Killer's objective is to kill all of the survivors with the Tombstone add on, however he can only kill the obsession last. The survivors win if the obsession survives for 7 minutes. Doing generators is allowed but I find this game more fun if the only goal is to survive over everything else. The obsession is allowed to take the hatch if they find it, however if Myers finds and closes the hatch at least 30 seconds after it spawns he wins the game automatically.

Comments

  • I already play like this sometimes when I use MM with both iris. They're so much fun.

  • I wish we just had a hide and seek mode, where maps are darker and the survivors have to be selfish, where only one of them can win.