Demo change might be hated by many but I kinda like it.

Yes it is sad that ratliver got nerfed and I think they should revert it but it was overused and the whole point of this change seems to put more emphasis on his portals and making them his main power. Nerfing his secondary power would make sense with like Freddy but I just dont think it was deserved in demos case.

Comments

  • what nerf on demogorgon are you talking about? (I know that today there is the ptb and nerf buf for the killers and I know that the demogorgon is one of them)

  • It was "overused" because it is literally one of the only good addons for Demo

  • @eloise said:

    what nerf on demogorgon are you talking about? (I know that today there is the ptb and nerf buf for the killers and I know that the demogorgon is one of them)

    rat liver got nerfed and some other adoons

  • Overall it feels like a lateral move, maybe even a nerf.

  • I like demo nerf too, can't wait to see even less variety on red ranks.

  • It's trash. He is in no way better and his portal changes are overall useless since he's still a loud stompy screamy boy with no stealth

  • @MongolPSR said:

    It's trash. He is in no way better and his portal changes are overall useless since he's still a loud stompy screamy boy with no stealth

    The undetectable is admitedly useless but less cooldown and you do it faster. It isnt meant to be a stealth power its meant to be mobility and the buff makes it better

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I was kind of upset as well but his new shred cooldown and pallet break addons are soooo good. Honestly it compensates the nerf of rat liver.

    Also rotten pumpkin seems like it will be pretty usefull and eleven soda gives amazing info and can easly free up a perk slot.